Friday, December 21, 2007

Days B4 X'Mas

Only days to go before Christmas and I have become lazier than ever at a time that I am supposed to be more productive than ever. I am trying very hard to get myself in the role of hard working though. However, watching film on TV at half past one in the morning now doesn’t convince anyone, does it? Well, I have got plan in my head already and I shall see how it works out in the next few days.

Christmas is coming and it is so clear that SONY is trying its hardest to do some damage control of PS3. To be fare, PS3 is the game console packed with cutting edge technologies and state-of-art concepts. But also, it comes with a totally failed market perspective. SONY has had totally biased idea of how luxury people would like to go on gaming. Its sky high price has put PS3 on the worst market performance ever. However, it is Christmas and SONY sees a new opportunity coming. Many game companies have new PS3 games published right at this time as well. So, it has been all over TV channels these a few days: ‘Entertainment like you’ve ever seen before’. It is rather tempting, which I have to admit. Isn’t marketing just powerful? And SONY seems to get it right this time.

And, also people tend to be less productive before Christmas and this can give bosses a big headache. This is one of the letters a senior staff sent to his fellow colleges yesterday. Isn't he lovely?

Colleagues,

There has been a noticeable drop in productivity in the School in the past few days. Just because the students have gone does not mean
that we can slow down.

I can only assume that this disgraceful situation is as a result of low blood sugar levels during the day. With this in mind, I have put boxes of chocolate biscuits in the kitchen and in D437. Please take one as a matter of urgency.

Oh, and Merry Christmas,

No comments:

[Homepage] ----- [Gallery] ----- [Guest Book] ----- [Yang's Blog Lab]