Monday, November 12, 2007

A New Post

With no surprise, I haven’t touched this little space of mine for ages…big surprise. I actually don’t believe someone will actually read this bit but I was proved wrong yesterday. It then got me thinking of trying to start writing here, once again.

Let’s talk about music. Of course, a man like me can have no deep thoughts about music. It just came to my notice that there was a very nice music on the UK chart a few weeks ago. The song was: Apologize [Timberland Ft. Onerebuplic]. However, I didn’t realise that the original song was much more beautiful without Timberland’s ‘contribution’. This is the video of the original Apologize from YouTube:



However, what is more interesting is that this is not the official music video for the music. Apparently, there was no official music video for un-remixed Apologize (the remixed video was totally rubbish though).The author of the video above appears to be an independent director. So, it all looks like Timberland didn’t do a good thing on this originally beautiful song, or did he? Without famous Timberland to pull this song up the chart, and gets all the radio station play the remixed version, I still don’t know the original one. So, this must be what they call a commercial approach, the proud product of modern entertainment industry.

No comments:

[Homepage] ----- [Gallery] ----- [Guest Book] ----- [Yang's Blog Lab]