Monday, November 19, 2007

A Lazy Day

Monday is always hectic for most of us. But as a student I have the privilege to have a lazy Monday. I did. I really shouldn't, considering how much my PhD thesis still needs me to finish. But just for the day, I can't care less. I got up nearly 11 am. I woke up earlier and the lovely sound of the shower hitting my windows soon put me back to sleep again. It was so cold outside. Who would ever want to go out today?

The room was messy. I thought I'd better clean it again. A friend of mine never understands why I am always cleaning my room. Me either. But it is just messy always. I am surprised that I could live in a cave like this for weeks now. I folded up all the clothes that were lying all over the places and those that have been hanging there to dry for a whole week now. I added some water to the pot of flowers near my window. I have got this pot for three years now. It is strange though that it blooms in the winter this year and was struggling to die during summer time.

There was a sound of someone banging on the bed for about 30 minute. Who got lucky in the middle of Monday?

The spicy girls are determined to com back. They've on the radio all day. The only funny thing I heard on the radio is that duck quacks don't echo. Really? The nerdy evil inside me won't like let something funny like this just going away. I looked it up in the internet and apparently, it does echo. How come we get a saying like this anyway?

While I am still wondering what to do for this relaxing day, it was dark outside already. And I just remembered that I have had nothing to eat today at all. But I am still not feeling like cooking. I think I can hold it up for an hour or so. It is about six now and looks like the call I was expecting won't come anyway. I am working in the graduate ceremony for the university over the nearby town tomorrow. It will be boring. On the work specification list sent to us by exam office, after a list of responsibility there is a line: We would suggest you to bring a book with you. You get the idea.

So there will be no thesis writing tomorrow, and probably none on Wednesday either. I will worry about it sometime else and when I fed up by it again, I will write some more rubbish over here. Time to cook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your posting is very good and theme base for which it is liking to every people. Thanks a lot!!!
thesis writing | dissertation

[Homepage] ----- [Gallery] ----- [Guest Book] ----- [Yang's Blog Lab]