Monday, July 03, 2006

Stunning Body

It's about 2 o'clock in the morning. I was woken up by the cold wind through my open window and couldn't go back to sleep again. I know I have to make myself go back to sleep at some point otherwise I won't be able to make the gym tomorrow, which I have to go. Working out is a good thing that I think no one will disagree. I started to go to gym about one year ago and was trying my best to make it three to four times a week. For me, it is not only to have a healthier body but more importantly, a stronger confidence, and this can be the part to make me sallow: I do think that the reason I feel less confident sometime is because of my body build is not good enough.
However, does confidence really have something to do with a stunning body? Rationally we know that personality is what counts. If you win over someone by your stunning body, you get a nice one night stand; if you win over him by your personalities, you get a nice boyfriend. But a stunning body is something you can perceive very easily. All you need to do is watching, targeting, talking up and doing the business, well sometime without the talking up part. Personality however is something you have to dig up or show off. This is the part that you have to use the term know wisely, no matter you are getting to know someone or make someone to know you.
Then, is this to say that if you are off the gay scene and you are targeting something real your personality is enough to give you full self-confidence? I like my personality, caring, witty and other good words you can find in a personal profile can be applied to me as well. But I still feel there is something missing. If we say every people is like a park that you have to go inside to find out the true nature of it, how do we send off our tickets? Here is where a stunning body comes into handy. It's like a brilliant movie preview is so important although it may not really have anything to do with the essence of the film itself. But you get the people to buy the tickets and, at the very least, win yourself a chance.
Here comes to another reason that a stunning body can easily fills up my need for confidence. We know that with such a body, the tickets are definitely going out with no problems but we never know if our guests are going to enjoy the inside of the park or not. The body is relatively a very simple matter. If it is stunning, very body is going to like it. But the same does not apply to the personality. First of all, there is something called a perfect body but there is ''no such thing as a perfect personality. You never know how other people judge yourself and there is not list of 'criteria you can follow, though at body building you have. Every gym coach will be more than happy to give you such criteria that are the guidance to the stunning body, at least the guidance they think leads to a stunning body.
So maybe, this is the real thing. A stunning body is easy to achieve and I know exactly how people will react to it and thus I feel more confident with it as what I am expecting is predictable. Or should this so called confidence here be better interpreted into feeling of safety? This may sound like fool myself but anyway, I like a good body and I am going to gym in the afternoon and so it is the time for going back to sleep now.

No comments:

[Homepage] ----- [Gallery] ----- [Guest Book] ----- [Yang's Blog Lab]