Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Destination

If you don't know where you are going, you are going nowhere. Horrifyingly correct isn't it? It is horrifying because when I saw this sentence I just realised that I am going nowhere. Simply because I have no idea of where I am going, all I have done for all this time is becoming nothing. I am scared. So I cool done and think really hard about where is the place I am heading. Mr. Right? That's all I have asked for. I don't know if this really makes an eligible destination. It looks so far away. I don't want to be needy and desperate but a thirst of romance is sucking my blood. But I could not give up my belief and head to seek fun. If it has been my dream since I was born, I want it. If the place where Mr Right is does not need me, I will step farther to look for him. Probably I have made too big a deal out of this. But a fool I may be, a dream I am going to.

1 comment:

Bossie said...

Yang, I think you must come and visit us for a weekend!(-: Get out of Hatfield for awile!(-: Nice blog!

[Homepage] ----- [Gallery] ----- [Guest Book] ----- [Yang's Blog Lab]