Saturday, September 02, 2006

After Two Glasses of Wine

I have been busy for a few days. I was doing the preparation for a conference, RO-MAN'06, which is an IEEE annual conference held in my university this time. I showed my boss the presentation I am going to do and he appeared to be happy with it. Then I tried to talk to him about my funding and he appeared hopeless. Lucky me.Latter Days

We, Yu and I, have got a friend visiting today. Actually, he is a friend of Yu's. They were just kind enough to ask me out with them. It was nice. We watched another DVD borrowed from Jyri. The film was a nice once, Latter Days. But Yu claimed that it was too good to be true in the film and ranked it as a trash. I liked it though. We also watched a documentary on channel Five, Austin Stevens Adventures, which was a very good one on wild animal, snakes to be precise.

Then we sent our friend to the train station and said good bye to him. Then I went home. Now here I am, half past eleven on Friday night, sitting in front my old laptop, expecting a phone call that won't ring up and staring at my helpless MSN. The only good thing is that Jyri is on-line so I get to throw him all my complains. I like to complain a lot and I complain anything because I always expect too much and of course realities never fails to disappoint me. So I complain and it makes me feel much better if I can find someone who really understands it. Jyri said that I am just too analytical in things. Maybe it is a bad habit I get from my research. I think stuff and I think way too much. Sometime, I don't know whether I am just going after an illusion or not. It is so funny that I always mark myself as a mature person but I always trap myself into naïve situations. Maybe I am not what I thought. Do I ever know who I am and what I want? Interesting...

I went downstairs and couple of my house mates were having a night chat. I got myself two glasses of wine from them and now I feel a little drunk. Actually, I am much deeper than two glasses of wine but maybe I just want to giving out all the emotions inside of me with an excuse. I was talking non-sense to someone, which I shouldn't. But I did anyway. Now, maybe it is a time to sleep and cool down, or maybe I will do a few pages of reading. I am reading TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD. It is a nice book and I have to finish it soon as I always find some book in Waterstone, a book store, which I want to buy. But I can't do it until I finish this one. Anyway I should stop boring my dear visitors now.

Meeting the right person at the right time is a happiness; meeting the wrong person at the right time is a sadness; meeting the wrong person at the wrong time is a ridiculousness; and meeting the right person at the wrong time is a sigh.

No comments:

[Homepage] ----- [Gallery] ----- [Guest Book] ----- [Yang's Blog Lab]