Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Just Sleepless

I was reading Hardus's blog and I found his pages look much more pleasant than mine. I was comparing ours and I notced because I always wrote a loooooot of words, it can really make readers' eyes feel painful, sorry for my previous visitors. Anyway I decided to use couple of hours to reorganise the pages a little bit so that they are just easier for readers. Also, I made my MSN space, or rather they call it WLS now, my gallery and guestbook. Welcome to visit. ^_^

The night is starting to get longer in England now. But my sleep doesn't come back with it. I have developed this very strange sleep pattern recently. Normally, I just sleep at random time for random length. So after another sleepless night, what shall I write? I think I really should give the sentiments of mine a rest and try to sketch some other beauties and ugliness around the world. It is 6:30 am in the morning. I hear birds singing for a new day outside. I am sitting on this very uncomfortable chair; oh my, I will have to do something with it at some point. My mind is blank. So I am not going to seek a topic today. I have something I want to write about but it is a little big that I think I'd better leave it for the weekend. The last long weekend before Christmas is coming, I can write something awfully long and boring. Good luck, my dear visitors.

So today I will just post down a picture here. The lady in the picture is the TRUE traditional Chinese beauty in Chinese eyes. Funny thing is that we find westerners sometime have a very different view of oriental beatuy. Lucy Liu is a good example that Chinese found very hard to understand. Well, if you happen to have trouble to recall her face, just look it up in google. But her in the picture is what Chinese class the traditional beauty. The picture is from a 80's TV series that were made from one of four best classic Chinese Novels: 红楼梦 (Hong Lou Meng), the English of which is known as :The Story of the Stone.

I have got to get a new chair!!!

No comments:

[Homepage] ----- [Gallery] ----- [Guest Book] ----- [Yang's Blog Lab]