Saturday, September 02, 2006

An Early Night

I opened my blog and found it strange to have a ugly photo of mine staring at me. Then I decided to take that photo away and put on something more interesting. In case there are folks curious about how funny I look like, there are lots of them in my gallery. FINALLY, the HTML design feature is ready in the new beta version but it is saying that the tags will be totally different. I will have to work it out before I offically switch my blog to the new template version.

I went to gym finally for this first time in a month. I felt that I couldn't follow the weight of strength I was on. I will certainly have to go more otherwise it will make it a big waste of the gym member fee. Yu and I were talking about the body shape again over lunch. He has got better built body and I really wonder where did he get it from. He said it was because he swim often. I kind of agree with it. I haven't been swimming for like three years now. I am not even sure about if I still remember how to do it. But I did take his point anyway and we went to get me a swimming trunk. I am going to rejoin the pool tomorrow. Well, at least, that is the plan.

The weather was totally terrible here in Hatfield. It was not simply because that it was windy and dark all day. The worst thing was that you never got the rain down. Then here is the thing. The sky looked ready for a heavy shower all day. If you didn't get rain falling down, you would have to keep suspecting that the next minute you step out of your house, it would rain. That would be how I end up stay at home for all day and regret for not going out to pick up the grocery in ASDA in the evening. OK, this sounds a little bit of strange but I am such kind of man who will worry things like that.

But to be fair, I did go out today, the gym, lunch and then ASDA. So I guess I am still not in a hopeless situation of worrying stupid things. I was going to cook something really but I had Forest came over tonight and he cooked. He is a really nice kiddo and I never let any advantages going away. So I just enjoyed another lazy evening. We didn't go to Yu's place as we thought we might do earlier because it was 9:00 pm already when we finish dinner and no one felt like going outside after eating. So I sat on my old chair again. I managed to use a pillow to make this chair a little more comfortable.

I didn't get any headache from the drink last night and I did get the call, which I wasn't really expecting. I feel an intention to cool down and reorganise myself. I am a greedy person, though not in a material way. There are times that I could lost my mind totally simply because a case like a girl can't get the doll she wants. But I do feel tired of being in this way. I have lots of heavy baggages on my should and I don't know if I can get another one on. The phone rang, I picked up and I opened my mouth. There were lots of things in my mind, questions, statements, expressions and many more, none of which came out. I think I really should call it a early night. Maybe just for tonight, no MSN before sleep.

Good night. Fluffy Dreams and just a small quotation poped to my head before bed.
Life is a city. Those who are inside want to get out; those who are outside want to get in. from Wei Cheng by Qian Zhongshu
"城里的人想出来,城外的人想进去。" <围城>:钱钟书

No comments:

[Homepage] ----- [Gallery] ----- [Guest Book] ----- [Yang's Blog Lab]