Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Time

I am sitting here again, alone, in my room with a pot of instant coffee. I want to write some thing down but I hesitate. There is something in my mind that I want to share but I am afraid to do so. There is a fight in my mind, at which another me is laughing. Maybe I just need a little more time as they say that time is the universal solution of everything. It is the extreme truth in the human world, just as true as the energy conservation law in physical world. So I think I will just need more time and maybe I will find it easier to be open with it then.

So time, what is this thing? Why does it have this ultimate power that we all say that it is the cure of everything. 'Give it time and it will be fine'. Is it the advice we give to everybody but ourselves? Then what is time anyway?

Physically, time is still a very debatable concept. Many people believe that time is just a element as fundamental as energy and space in the universe. With the existence of time, our world becomes physically 4-dementional. With this cognition, time travelling will be just a matter of 'time'. However, the place I stand, like some of other people of us believe, that time does not exist independently. It is nothing more than a measurement of the change of energy. Thus no energy, no time, which means our world is physically 3-dementional and time travelling is just a matter of 'Sci-Fi'.

Ok, enough geeky stuff. Let's try to think about why time cures. It does not. Try to think a little bit more on this, you will find that it is not time which cures you. You do. When there is a problem, when there is a wound in your mind, time does nothing to it. It is you healing it. When you give it time, you are collecting facts that make you still good; you are thinking that makes you throw away the toxics; you are struggling against the pain to bandage the wound; or you are just being given other interesting things to fill up your mind so as to forget.

Time is a NOT rescue pill you can use. If you don’t help yourself out, time will do nothing but stand beside you and laugh.

2 comments:

Bossie said...

Just give it time, it will get better!(-: Only joking! Hope everything works out fine for you! Just give it your best!

YANG said...

Thaks alot. I hope so. All the best to you too :)

[Homepage] ----- [Gallery] ----- [Guest Book] ----- [Yang's Blog Lab]