Monday, January 14, 2008

A Long Day. Really?

At this point, I really want to call someone up so that I can moan to them about how long my day was. Then I remembered that I need to keep a happy image basically because I complain my life way too much. Once on the phone, a friend asked how I was doing. I replied that I was actually very good. He cried out loud: what is wrong with you? That should give you a idea.
It was a long day. Actually, I had a long page full of what exacutly had made me exhausted. But when I finished it and read it through, I felt stupid. There was nothing serious and important at all but some little trouble you can expecte to go through everyday (well, second thought, probably you won't expect to have your kitchen flooded everyday). Something must be wrong with me. Many friends of mine told me that I have a pessimistic view of life. Maybe it has gone to some extreme now? I won't believe that. I rather think my view has always been objective and they are just too optimistic. So maybe it is just my life at the moment is stressing and makes my unhappy. Now, this is something else that I'd rather not say because I think it makes me sound rather pathetic.
Maybe a little bit more on this tomorrow but I have to sleep now. No matter what my mental state or view is, I am physically exhausted. Lots of things ahead tomorrow.

No comments:

[Homepage] ----- [Gallery] ----- [Guest Book] ----- [Yang's Blog Lab]