Thursday, April 05, 2007

Try again!+Huge electricity bill

It's totally no surprise that on the half way through my Blogging life, I dropped it. That is just so tipical of me. So again, I am trying to pick it up. Well, it is 4:53 in the morning and I am sitting in front of my half-dead laptop typing. Hmm...I am off to a good start. So what can I share with my readers this time.

It has been months that I've been writing this and a lot has happened around and on me. How about something like this, something more recent....like....

1358.60 POUNDS OF ELECTRICITY BILL FROM BRITISH GAS?

Yeah, that's right. 1358.60 pounds on the electricity bill of my house. I was so glad that my heart was strong enough to support me to read through the whole statment. Of course, as eight of the millions of very loyal unsaticified British Gas customers, our house started the famous painful complaining marathon. We e-mail'ed, we wrote and I have spent over two days to hold on the complaining line, listening to some great music in the most terrible quality. I even got a plan if British Gas wouldn't take our complaining seriously. I was thinking of calling BBC Watch Dog. That ought to be fun, I thought.

But, if you read some of my previous posts, you will know that I am always the unlucky guy. Well, the line went through finally and magically. it turned out......the billing was right. Please forgive me that I really can't be bothered to explain why but.....that's a big chunk off my budget now. Lucky me.

Well, I think that's about today. I will share some of my stories in my missing time. Till then, take care.

No comments:

[Homepage] ----- [Gallery] ----- [Guest Book] ----- [Yang's Blog Lab]