Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fill The World with Love: The Picture from The Earthquake

My home town was totally devastated by the tragic earthquake in China. Finally I got hold of my family. Thankfully, they are all safe. But I know ten of thousands didn't make it. There is so much I want to see but I totally lost my mind of where to start. The only thing I can do now is to listen the only operating local radio station online, hoping I could get a track of everything.

I got this picture from a website. It is a class room that has been destroyed by the earthquake. The broken blackboard says 'Fill The World with Love'. Let's pray for all those affected in the region, with love.

Copyright, Wang, Xiaoxi (Beijing Youth)
Also, I would like to thank all my friends who has been querying about me. I am doing fine, thank you all for your concerns very much.

No comments:

[Homepage] ----- [Gallery] ----- [Guest Book] ----- [Yang's Blog Lab]